Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Samoan-most special thing to me and my family culture

The most special thing that my family would say is that we are proud to be Samoans and that we are always blessed. Also we like the clear beach's also the nice water when we go there we always go swimming because it is very hot and they have tasty drinks and yum  food there are coconut trees they are very high we have to climb to get them  and big mountains and we have cool pasterns for tattoos and when it's sunset its beautiful view   

4 comments:

  1. Hi P.J,what a good blog post about your culture and what your family really likes to do and when I read your post it makes me feel like I wanna go to the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello PJ, Well done on posting. I like how you shared stuff about your culture and how you shared the things that mean a lot to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi PJ, It was nice to see you making a blog about your culture. Samoa look’s like a really nice place, I wish I could go there, Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pj,
    What wonderful blog post about your country and your culture. I like the way you represent your country and also what happens in your country.It is really cool blog post and I like how you also describe your blog post about Samoa. Well done and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete